Verona, N.J. (September 6, 2017) – SIRUI USA proudly announces the launch of the VH-10X Video Head. The SIRUI VH-10X adds a new dimension to SIRUI’s Video Head Lineup with the addition of a four-position panning feature including a free rotating zero setting. The perfect head for the videographer on the go with a load capacity of 6 kg/13.2 lbs. and weighing only 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs. Constructed of high quality aircraft grade aluminum, this head will meet and exceed the high standards of today’s videographers.
“The VH-10X is an outstanding addition to our Video Head Line” states Paul Zakrzewski, Director – Marketing SIRUI USA. “With the addition of the adjustable panning feature it brings great flexibility and provides smoother panning transitions for professional looking videos.”
The SIRUI VH-10X Video Head has the following features:
- Smooth Fluid movement combined with an advanced balancing system – 360 degrees horizontally and +90 degrees / – 70 degrees vertically.
- Fully adjustable tilt drag knob.
- Four-position panning drag including a free rotating zero setting.
- Precision-machined lightweight aircraft grade aluminum construction.
- Dual bubble levels for critical alignment.
- Counter-balance mechanism (2 kg / 4.4 lb.).
- Telescoping handle can be easily positioned on the right or left side of the head.
- SIRUI’s patented safety lock system insures your camera will not slide off the head while adjusting the position of the plate.
- VP-90 quick release plate included.
- Padded carry case included.
- Six-year SIRUI Limited Warranty.
Included in the box: VH-10X head, telescoping handle, VP-90 quick release plate, soft case, tools, instruction manual and warranty card.
|Product Model:||SIRUI VH-10X|
|Material:||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Height:||12.5 cm / 4.9 inches|
|Total Weight:||1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs.|
|Load Capacity:||6 kg / 13.2 lbs.|
About SIRUI USA, LLC
SIRUI USA, LLC is the United States independent distributor of SIRUI products. SIRUI USA, LLC is proud to provide photographic support products of exceptional quality and value, including camera and video tripods, monopods, specialty heads, camera bags, camera cabinets, mobile imaging products and filters. SIRUI USA provides sales, sales support and service in the USA.
Guangdong SIRUI Optical Co., Ltd, was founded in 2001, located in Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, in the economically developed Pearl River Delta region of China. SIRUI manufactures a full range of professional photographic and video support equipment, creating a wonderfully seamless system of camera tripods, video tripods, camera monopods, specialty
tripod heads, camera bags and camera humidity control and safety cabinets.
SIRUI’s user friendly designs utilizes the latest technology to produce products of outstanding quality. SIRUI’s diverse, international engineering group, combined with their industry leading Research and Development Department, has made SIRUI an expert manufacturer in the photography industry. Stringent quality control standards are incorporated into every segment of the manufacturing process, helping to make the SIRUI brand a global leader in photographic and video support equipment, providing a 6-year warranty on most products and worldwide reliable customer support.
“Designed and Created in China” is a source of pride for SIRUI, with its own high tech factory, modern production equipment and over 500 SIRUI-trained workers dedicated to achieving an impressive worldwide reputation for customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.