NEWARK, NJ (February 9, 2018) – Panasonic has launched a series of educational videos about the feature set of the popular new AU-EVA1 5.7K handheld cinema camera. This suite of nine videos is available on YouTube.
“These videos identify and highlight key camera features and functions—most unique to the EVA1–that clients should find useful,” said Mitch Gross, Cinema Product Manager, Panasonic Media and Entertainment Company.
1. EVA1 5.7K Sensor: learn what it means for the image.
2. EVA1 Modularity: Learn how the camera’s modular design is useful for shooting.
3. EVA1 Focus Aides: learn how the camera’s numerous Focus Aides interact to support the user’s preference.
4. EVA1 Video Routing: Learn how to adjust the camera’s multiple video outputs.
5. EVA1 Wi-Fi Remote: learn how to remotely control the camera’s menu functions using an IOS or Android device.
6. EVA1 Image Stabilization: learn about the multiple forms of Image Stabilization supported.
7. EVA1 Dual Native ISO: explains the camera’s 800/2500 Dual Native ISO functionality.
8. EVA1 Media: learn about recording onto inexpensive SDXC cards.
9. EVA1 Menus: offering multiple paths to easily control and interface with the camera.
About the Panasonic AU-EVA1
The AU-EVA1 5.7K handheld cinema camera is distinguished by a pixel count of 5720 H x 3016 V (17.25 million), Dual Native ISO ratings of 800 and 2,500, and 14-stops of dynamic range.The newly-designed EVA1 sensor is Super-35 sized (24.60mm x 12.97mm) with 5.7K resolution. With an active resolution of 5720 x 3016, the EVA1 delivers more than 17.25 million photosites, nearly double the 8.8 million for 4K DCI (4096 x 2160). Weighing only 2.65-lbs (1.2Kg, body-only) with a compact form factor (6.69” H x 5.31” W x 5.23” D) and a removable handgrip, the EVA1 can be used for efficient handheld shooting applications. Because of its compact form factor, it can also be mounted on a drone, gimbal rig or jib arm for complex yet smooth camera moves.
For more information about the AU-EVA1, visit http://business.panasonic.com/products-professionalvideo, or contact Panasonic at 877-803-8492.
Panasonic Media Entertainment Company
Panasonic Media Entertainment Company specializes in creating technology solutions for the entertainment, integrated resorts, sports, and professional AV markets including house of worship, education, broadcast and cinema. The company’s customized systems and technologies incorporate high-performance projectors and professional displays; large screen LED video displays; broadcast, cinema and pro video equipment; professional audio systems, and energy-saving lighting equipment. A division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, Panasonic Media Entertainment Company is based in Newark, NJ, with offices in Denver, CO; Los Angeles, CA; Orlando, FL; and Coppell, TX.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is a leading technology partner to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and leverages its strengths in immersive entertainment, sustainable energy, automated supply chains and connected mobility to provide integrated solutions for B2B customers. Panasonic was featured in Fortune Magazine’s 2016 ranking of 50 companies that are changing the world and doing well by doing good. Specifically cited were its smart and sustainable technologies, including its contributions to smart cities and the electric vehicle revolution. Learn more about Panasonic’s ideas and innovations at www.PanasonicMovesUs.com.
Learn more about Panasonic at us.panasonic.com/news.