John Huebbe
December 25th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Sold to Scott

Thanh Nguyen
December 25th, 2010, 11:53 PM
christmax bump

Andrew Waite
December 26th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Amazing lens... Had that lens years ago. A steal at that price.

Gary Nattrass
December 26th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Yes superb lens and I still have mine so someone should snap this up as it is a great price!

Monday Isa
December 26th, 2010, 08:40 AM
SOLD!!! Thanks

Peter Phan
December 26th, 2010, 08:52 AM
For each lav mic purchased, will throw in one Rycote Windjammer free.

Zoom H1 all sold.

Alex Raskin
December 26th, 2010, 08:05 PM
For sale: a set of THREE Optar Illumina lenses: 9.5mm, 16mm, and 25mm. All lenses are extremely fast at T1.3 (F:1.2). All are in PL mounts.

Asking $7,500

Charles Papert
December 26th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Canon XHA1 camera, with Canon WD-72H wide angle lens. If you are familiar with that WA lens, you know it's one serious piece of glass (.8x, zoom through) that has very low distortion. Camera has low hours, I was the only owner and didn't use it much. Front element in perfect condition.2 stock and 1 extra capacity battery, charger, new in box component cable.

Asking $1900 for all plus shipping in U.S.

Charles Papert
December 26th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Canon XHA1 camera, with Canon WD-72H wide angle lens. If you are familiar with that WA lens, you know it's one serious piece of glass (.8x, zoom through) that has very low distortion. Camera has low hours, I was the only owner and didn't use it much. Front element in perfect condition.2 stock and 1 extra capacity battery, charger, new in box component cable.

Asking $1900 for all plus shipping in U.S.

Ryan Hollings
December 26th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Good day everyone;

I have a bunch of brand new , never used bulbs for sale.

Please email me if you are interested,

Bulbs are:

FEY, BTL, FAD, FRK, GCB, DYH, EGT, FCM, BTR, FBY, FCM, FDM

I have multiples of most.

Thanks for looking

Will ship internationally at buyers expense

Ryan

Lowell Oswald
December 27th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Everything is SOLD

Peter Phan
December 27th, 2010, 08:07 AM
1 lav mic sold and gone is one black windjammer.

2 lavs left with one black and one white windjammer.

Price is already cheap, so $20 each plus any paypal fees (includes one windjammer per mic). I'm eating the shipping costs.

Jason Ryman
December 27th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Hi Peter,

I'll take the other two lavs (mics only).

PM inbound with my Paypal info for invoice.

Jack Tran
December 27th, 2010, 03:01 PM
update Dec. 27

no response from initial buyer
STILL AVAILABLE

Matt Portwood
December 27th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I am looking to sell my Glidecam Camcrane 200. It is in prestine condition. Asking $400.00 OR will trade for a Sigma 30mm 1.4 for Canon.

Will accept PayPal if a trade is not preferred.

Thanks in advance!

Scott Auerbach
December 27th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Firestore sold. Thanks.

Ron Wilk
December 27th, 2010, 09:21 PM
For sale:
1. Panasonic HPX-170 and all accompanying accessories; original box.
2. #2 64GB P2 "E" series cards
3. PCD-35 P2 reader and computer interface.
4. Kata carry case.
All in pristine condition.
Asking $5000.00
ron@ronwilkfiction.com

HPX 170 and the 2 64 GB cards + Kata case has been sold.
The PCD-35 is still for sale.

Ron Wilk
December 27th, 2010, 09:23 PM
For sale, Panasonic PCD-35 in original box.
Lightening fast P2 to Mac transfers.
Contact for pricing:
ron@ronwilkfiction.com

Charles Papert
December 28th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Selling a buncha stuff.

Pictures and the like here (http://web.me.com/chupap/gearsale/splash.html).

Chrosziel Mattebox: (2) 4x5 and (2) 4x4 filter trays, rear 138mm holder, french flag. 15mm mounted. $400.
Chrosziel Mattebox: (2) 4x4 trays, clamp-on (no clamp). $200
Gyoury Light kit: (2) dimming units with virtually all available accessories, case. $1500
Panasonic WJ-AVE5 switcher. $200
Canon XHA1 with wide angle adaptor. $1950

While you are there you can ogle my Steadicam sled for sale plus some other related items.

Paul Cronin
December 28th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Hi Charles,

The Chrosziel Mattebox with 15mm mount, will that work well with 103 mm front glass on a wide angle 2/3" lens?

Gabor Heeres
December 28th, 2010, 02:48 PM
David,

This guy in the Netherlands sells one for EUR 200:

Marktplaats.nl > Sony PCM M-10 professional portable digital audio recorder - Audio, Tv en Foto - Professionele Audio-, Tv- en Video-apparatuur (http://link.marktplaats.nl/406173980)

Marshall Staton
December 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Looking for $175 for the ADVC-110 I think it is brand new, at least it appears to be. http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/marstaton4/IMG_0262.jpg

I also have a set of heavily used Sennheiser G2's in the C block. As far as I know the set works fine but cosmetically is pretty bad. A lav mic is included but it isn't guaranteed to work. Looking for $225

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/marstaton4/IMG_0265.jpg
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/marstaton4/IMG_0270.jpg

Giuseppe Pugliese
December 28th, 2010, 03:24 PM
SOLD Thanks

Aaron Merrill
December 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Fostex PD6 location recorder and Ex12 expansion kit. Works great! Sounds great! 6 channel high quality recorder, built in mixer, record up to 192khz 24 bit, can run off np1 battery for over the shoulder use, comes with built in 40gb internal HD, etc. etc. (see Fostex for more details) Retails for $9,995. Other than normal use scuffs on the edges, unit is in great condition. The Ex12 expansion unit adds even more flexibility with another internal HD, and the ability to record to full-size DVD RAM disks. (so, with the 2 together, you can have up to 4 way redundancy...internal HD, internal small DVD RAM, external HD, external large DVD RAM) Ex-12 expansion units are $1,791.00...both together worth over $12,500...will sell for $2,499. I will also include 15 brand new 4.7 gb full size DVD RAM discs, as well as 6 of the 2.8 gb Maxell smaller discs (very hard to find) and other goodies. Email me for pictures. Aaron

Peter Phan
December 28th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Everying is sold.

Ethan Cooper
December 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
The GFX card (video card) in my early 2008 Mac Pro appears to have given up the will to live. Anyone have an extra card laying around I could buy?

Peter Phan
December 28th, 2010, 08:33 PM
This card is compatible with Premiere CS5 for the Mercury Playback Engine. I've upgraded and it's been sitting since. So, I don't need this card anymore. Used 1 month in my Dell Studio XPS 9100. Comes with everything as if it were new. Box has UPC cut out for rebate purposes. I purchased it from NewEgg back in October.

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Includes:
- Nvidia GTX 470
- Mini HDMI-HDMI cable
- Accessory power connectors
- CD drivers and manual.

Asking $225 Shipped CONUS. You pay any paypal fees (willing to accept gift to avoid fees).

I just sold a few items on this forum this past week, and my resale reputation on Photography-on-the.net, FredMirand, and eBay is flawless (all under the user drPheta).

http://www.petertphan.com/pics/for_sale/GTX470.jpg

John Huebbe
December 28th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Bump, still for sale

Charles Papert
December 28th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Hi Paul:

I measure the diameter of the rear bellows exactly at 103 mm. There is a chart here (http://www.chrosziel.com/data/chrosziel/media/doc/Overview_lens_diameters.pdf), can you cross reference your lens to make sure it is showing the same?

I'd be a little leery about the super-wide-angle zooms--it can be tough to use anything but a designated wide-angle mattebox out to, say, 4.5mm.

Let me know if still interested.

John Huebbe
December 28th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Bump, still for sale

John Huebbe
December 28th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Bump, still for sale

Colin Levy
December 28th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Brian, sorry it took me a few days to respond. PM sent, thanks for your interest!

David Carter
December 29th, 2010, 03:58 AM
This thread is CLOSED. As per forum rules I've to give it a few days before posting in the ebay thread but if you want to buy it there please follow this link in the interim. This is a legitimate sale and I will be listing more camera kit there over the next few days.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/titas/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND A NEW THREAD WILL BE STARTED IN THE EBAY SECTION IN TWO DAYS.

Thanks for the interest.

Alan Ortiz
December 29th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Sale pending.

Alan Ortiz
December 29th, 2010, 06:55 AM
....bump bump....

Paul Cronin
December 29th, 2010, 07:55 AM
HI Charles,

Thanks for the chart. There are a couple of lens I rent that are too wide for the matte box so I think I will hold off.

I am sure it will go quick at that price.

Ethan Cooper
December 29th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Also, any recommendations on good cheap/used cards or places which deal in such things would be appreciated as well.*

*If this doesn't break some type of DVinfo protocol

Mark Petereit
December 29th, 2010, 08:40 AM
The GFX card (video card) in my early 2008 Mac Pro appears to have given up the will to live. Anyone have an extra card laying around I could buy?

Yes, I just happen to have an extra original card. We ordered our Mac Pro with two, found out FCP doesn't like two cards, replaced 2nd card with a BlackMagic broadcast card. So it's practically brand new with almost no time on it at all.

What'll you give me for it?

Ethan Cooper
December 29th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I've never been good with the whole going back & forth on price thing. Just let me know how much you want for it and I'll let you know if I'll buy it. I prefer to keep it simple.

Chad Whelan
December 29th, 2010, 10:58 AM
512mb iRiver 795. Comes with giant squid mic. $55 includes shipping and paypal.

BJ Roman
December 29th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Sent you a message. Thanks!

Scott Auerbach
December 29th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Shooter Scooter dolly system, excellent condition, with tons of accessories, deeply discounted. Much like the Matthews Round-d-round dolly, but with some useful differences. Includes:
Shooter Scooter
"Rickshaw" pull handle
pneumatic wheels for trackless operation
track wheels for standard dolly track and/or PVC pipe
turtle stand mount to mount C-stand on dolly
adjustable operator platform
removable second platform to transform dolly into a rolling cart

Package originally sold for roughly $4,000. Selling for $1,800 plus shipping, despite being in excellent condition.... need to fund other equipment purchases.

The real advantages to the Shooter Scooter are:
Portability: The unit packs into a very small space.
Flexibility: Quickly and easily transformed from pneumatic to track, etc.
Versatility: Shoot on it as a dolly, then quickly morph into a cart to move to the next setup.
Distance: Not limited to track/rail length, as a slider dolly is.
Angle: Not limited to straight-line travel, as a track-mounted or slider dolly is. Choice of locked, straight-line wheel position or free-turning on each of the four wheels.
Rideability: Operator can walk alongslide the dolly or ride it in standing or seated position (optional seat available from vfgadgets.com does not come with this package).

For someone who operates primarily on location and wants a doorway-style dolly at an affordable price, this is a fine solution.

Review at:
http://digitalcontentproducer.com/cameras/prods/video_vfgadgetscom_shooter_scooter/

Jeff Harper
December 29th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Still available...

Chad Whelan
December 29th, 2010, 03:39 PM
payment pending, BJ

Chad Whelan
December 29th, 2010, 04:48 PM
This is available again

Ethan Cooper
December 29th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Went ahead & ordered a ATI Radeon HD 5770 since I need to get my computer back up & running soon. Thanks to those who responded, I held off as long as I could but didn't feel like I could wait any longer.

Douglas Thigpen
December 29th, 2010, 08:45 PM
So I listed this on Ebay earlier this month and the auction completed at $2550, unfortunately the individual that won it decided to be a NPB and by the time the case was resolved the second and third place bidders had already purchased other units (you can view the completed auction and my recent ebay feedback here: Canon XH-A1 3CCD Video Camera with Full Production Kit - eBay (item 290508958329 end time Dec-12-10 12:06:06 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290508958329&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT)). So it's up on here until Saturday or Sunday afternoon at which point I will relist it on Ebay once again.

I am asking $2,300.00 USD, with shipping via UPS Ground included.

I accept payment via PayPal or Certified Check / Money Order (check or money order must fully clear prior to shipping).

You can email me at dthigpen@douglasthigpen.com with any questions or offers.

http://www.douglasthigpen.com/ebay/xha1_1.jpg

For sale is a Canon XH-A1 3CCD HDV Digital Video Camera with 20x Optical Zoom Lens) and the full production kit outlined below to go along with it (the extra equipment alone would currently retail for over $1,000). This kit was purchased new by myself and used to shoot a documentary on San Diego Comic-Con in 2008 and has approximately forty hours of total usage on the tape heads. It was always used with a UV Filter protecting the lens and treated with tender, loving care and never abused. To date, only High Quality Sony DVM63 HDV tapes have been used in the unit. The flimsy Canon supplied shotgun mic mounting ring was removed from this camera (though the screws were replaced so you could attach another one to it) to facilitate better use of the Rhodes VideoMic Condenser Shotgun Microphone included with this kit, which mounts on the hotshoe on top of the camera as pictured below. All components of the kit are in perfect working order and would enable the buyer to be production ready with a single purchase; perfect for an aspiring independent film maker or film school student, or just someone wanting to take their hobby of videography to the next level. While some of the original paperwork for the XH-A1 is included, I can not find the manual, though it is available online here (http://downloads.canon.com/cpr/software/video/XH_G1_A1_manual.pdf) ; if the buyer needs a copy of the manual printed for them, I'll be happy to do so at their request. This kit was always used in a smoke-free environment.

This kit includes:

(1) Canon XH-A1 3CCD HDV Digital Video Camera with 20x Optical Zoom Lens
(1) Canon Lens Hood for the XH-A1
(1) Quantaray 72mm UV Filter to protect the lens on the Canon XH-A1
(1) Spacious yet Easy to Carry Quantaray Soft Carrying case for transporting the Camera and other equipment, including extra pads to compartmentalize the interior if you desire.
(1) Canon Neck Strap
(1) Canon Battery Charger, Power Cord and AC Adapter Cord for the XH-A1
(1) Canon Component Video Cable for the XH-A1
(1) Canon Composite Video Cable set for the XH-A1 (Never Used)
(1) Canon Infrared Remote Control for the XH-A1
(1) Canon 16MB SD Card for Storing Presets in the XH-A1 (A number of production-ready presets are pre-loaded)
(1) 6' Monster Cable Brand Firewire Cable with Gold Plated Connectors for use with the XH-A1
(1) Canon BP-950G 5200mAh Li-ion Battery
(2) Lenmar LIC970G 7200mAh Li-ion Batteries
(1) Lenmar LIC911 2000mAh Slim Li-ion Battery (Used with the Canon VL-10Li II Video Light)
(1) Hoodman H300 LCD Hood for the XH-A1 (Pictured below on the Camera)
(1) Canon Battery Video Light VL-10Li II (Uses the same type of batteries as the XH-A1 for ease of interoperability)
(1) Rode VideoMic Condenser Shotgun Microphone with extra elastic bands for hot shoe mount
(1) "Dead Cat" Furry Windscreen for Rode VideoMic Condenser ShotgunMicrophone (Pictured below on Camera)
(1) Tiffen Steady Stick Camera Stabilization System with Stabilizing Belt
(1) Kata CRC-14 Rain Cover (Unused) for Canon XH-A1 to allow operation of camera in poor weather conditions
(1) Bulb Blower with Brush for care of the equipment.
(1) Sony Mini DV Head Cleaning Tape (Should be used if you ever switch to a different brand of tapes or switch back)
(5) Unopened Sony DVM63 HDV Tapes; excellent quality tapes which I highly recommend you continue to use.
(8) Unopened JVC DV63HDE HDV Tapes
(1) Unused Canon Digital Master HDVM-E63PR Tape which came with the XH-A1
Shipping will be done promptly on receipt of payment from the buyer via UPS Ground with Signature Confirmation to US Recipients. If the buyer wishes an alternate form of shipping, please contact me and I'll do my best to accommodate you. Thanks for looking!

http://www.douglasthigpen.com/ebay/xha1_4.jpg
http://www.douglasthigpen.com/ebay/xha1_5.jpg
http://www.douglasthigpen.com/ebay/xha1_2.jpg
http://www.douglasthigpen.com/ebay/xha1_3.jpg

Larry Huntington
December 30th, 2010, 12:54 AM
In perfect condition and hate to part with it but I gotta pay the rent. If it doesn't sell, I'm thinking of selling the stock Fujinon lens which comes with the EX3 instead. Anyone know what these lenses might be worth?
Offers welcome for each.

Here's a side by side comparison: YouTube - Fujinon XS8X4AS-XB8 8X wide lens: A Comparison with PMW-EX3 stock lens. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y46zOzw9Zg8)

David Carter
December 30th, 2010, 02:27 AM
This is closed now and in the ebay auctions section. £750- buy it now ONLY.

Link to auction page is HERE - IKELITE UNDERWATER HOUSING Sony A1 A1e Hc1 Camcorder on eBay (end time 07-Jan-11 21:54:28 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IKELITE-UNDERWATER-HOUSING-Sony-A1-A1e-Hc1-Camcorder-/260713605054?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cb3bde7be#ht_500wt_1156)

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Ken Darling
December 30th, 2010, 02:55 AM
I'm selling my FX1E as it is lying around unused... In fact, it virtually unused. I bought it about 2 and a half years ago, but never had the opportunity to use to generate an income, so it’s been sitting unused. It has NEVER been used to replay tapes or transfer recordings (a Canon HV20 has always done that job) and at most it has been used to record 3 hours of footage (1 wedding, 1 set of memoirs, test shots). If there were a usage counter built in you could verify this, but unfortunately there isn’t. This lack of use means that I have to sell the camcorder and all the accessories I bought for it.

Apart from the camera, that shows no signs of wear and tear, you'll get the original box and contents, and these extras:

* 72mm Hoya low profile UV filter
* White balance card
* 3 x high capacity NP-F970 batteries
* After-market battery charger
* Microphone holder (the same as you find on the HDR-Z1, genuine Sony part)
* Padded storage case

It’s a great camera, and I’d love to keep it, but the HV20 meets my current needs (so the wife tells me) and I have my eye of the TM700.

A zip file of photos is attached, and CLICK HERE (http://tinyurl.com/FSUKFX1E) for a slideshow.

Price - £1250 or sensible offer.

Payment - I would prefer cheque (must clear before collection/postage) or cash/bank transfer, but will accept paypal. Buyer is of course welcome to come an see/test the camera before purchasing.

Shipping - UK only sale - I won't ship outside the UK! This will be at cost - I'll be using Parcel Monkey to find a suitable courier (most likely CityLink) and should be in the region of £10-15 for next day delivery.