View Full Version : Private Classifieds listings from 2010

Dylan Couper
August 23rd, 2010, 10:42 AM
For sale is my Kata MCC2 pro video camera bag. Love this bag way more than any Lowepro or PortaBrace bag I've had. It's big enough to handle everything from your Panasonic DVX100, HVX200, Canon XHA1, or Sony EX1 or EX3, up to a JVC HD110, XLH1, or broadcast size camera. Or tiny immigrants that you want to smuggle into the country.

I've had this bag for 4 years, it is still in great condition with no damage. I'm only selling because I sold the JVC HD100 that I used to carry in it (with 35mm adapter and matte box attached!)

EDIT: SOLD

Price: $210 + shipping.
Will take Paypal.

Serge Petchenyi
August 23rd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Jeff, i agree with you wholeheartedly, buying here has been a pleasant experience for me as well.
I also purchased some equipment from Charles, and he is one of the best sellers I've ever dealt with.
He not only offers great prices but packages the items exceptionally well.

Serge

Miguel Avila
August 23rd, 2010, 11:35 AM
Still available with Lower price of $350.00
Free shipping to Continental U.S.

Charles Baisden
August 23rd, 2010, 01:05 PM
LOL! Thanks for the endorsement Serge!

I *might* have some audio gear for sale soon too. Just trying to figure out what we need & what we don't.

~ Charles

Greg Chisholm
August 23rd, 2010, 01:23 PM
still available

Jeff Harper
August 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Charles, did buy other camera...it had less than 20 hours and he met my price. Nice chatting with you, I hope we can do business in the future...I know your camera will sell quickly anyway! They're so friggin' popular.

I was close to buying yours, but then heard from Nick.

Charles Baisden
August 23rd, 2010, 02:27 PM
No worries -

Canon HV30 is still available! Please let me know if you are interested!

~ Charles

Brian Tori
August 23rd, 2010, 02:58 PM
Model 2159m

HDMI,DVI,VGA
16:9
1920X1080
Original box
AC cable

Like new condition. Only used once. Works great.

Paid $200
Asking $150/includes shipping within U.S.

Nancy Akin
August 23rd, 2010, 06:09 PM
Sony PD170 in excellent condition
Used only to shoot weddings. I'm the only person who ever used it.
Video Cam Operations:
Drum Run 35x10H
Operation 54x10H
Tape Run 16x10H
Threading 41x10

Bundle includes Sony PD 170, wide-angle lens, Sony MP-F960 battery, Sony 10/20 on-camera light w/battery & softbox, Manfrotto Tripod 3001N w/Manfrotto 3160 head and carry case, & misc. accessories that came with camera.

Most of the accessories that came with the cam have never been opened. Here is a link to photos of the cam and bundle items:
Sony PD 170 Bundle pictures by dixiedockdog - Photobucket (http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/dixiedockdog/Other%20Stuff/Sony%20PD%20170%20Bundle/)

Asking $1190.00.

Price includes shipping to contiguous 48 U.S. addresses ONLY. Payment by Visa or MasterCard ONLY.

Shipped 2nd Day Air, UPS, insured. Contact name: Nancy Akin, Watkinsville, GA

Heath Vinyard
August 23rd, 2010, 06:29 PM
For sale, one awesome condition RedRock microRiser adjustable height bracket. The microRiser is an adjustable rod offset that enables you to attach a second set rods in front of the camera to raise the rods higher. This allows front-of-camera accessories such as a follow focus or mattebox to be used with video DSLRs with battery grip or other under-camera accessory.

Rod support is 15mm/ 60mm spacing

Item is in awesome condition and never used. Slight surface scratches from being in the bag with the rest of the rods.

Here is a link to the RedRock site for the item:
Redrock Micro - DSLR microRiser (http://store.redrockmicro.com/Catalog/DSLRClamps/microRiser)

Looking for $190 + $5 for shipping or trade for RR DSLR Baseplate.
Thanks.

Nick Weeks
August 23rd, 2010, 09:06 PM
Item has been sold

Nick Weeks
August 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM
HV30 sold. Thanks Jeff

Charles Baisden
August 23rd, 2010, 10:43 PM
Anybody want this printer? Lemme know.

Make an offer!

Bob Sandifer
August 23rd, 2010, 11:53 PM
B6 Omni .1" Diameter Lavalier - Countryman Associates, Inc. (http://www.countryman.com/store/product.asp?id=5&catid=10)

Black with a hand wired XLR connector. If you are looking at this thread I probably do not have to go into what this is so lets get to the rest....
This kit was used for a single interview then stored.

PayPal only
$200.00 for the complete kit
robert.sandifer(at)mac(dot)com
I'll cover paypal and priority shipping.

Barry Hunt
August 24th, 2010, 04:18 AM
hey there
selling at897 mic - works great make me an offer
thanks

Mark L. Whalen
August 24th, 2010, 06:32 AM
I bought this light for a project last October and it produced great results. With the exception of a couple other projects, I haven't used it much since.

The light is configured for Sony battery packs. I'm including an after market BP970 and a/c charger (with car adapter plug) . The light also has an optional white diffuser that can be installed. Also included is a stand adapter for off-camera positioning.

Asking price for the package is $295 shipped in Continental U.S. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Barry Hunt
August 24th, 2010, 08:24 AM
hey there
selling my 4073a as upgrading - good mic works well -price €300
thanks
Barry

Alex Wren
August 24th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone is interested in purchasing my SGBlade kit bought new in August 2009. The kit contains:

- sgblade-SGblade (with ROTOrazor 2)
- Flip Module & Achromat
- 15mm Rods Support & Blade Bracket & Tripod Clamp
- Nikon F Mount
- 82-72 Step Down Ring
- Carry case

This is currently selling for £1150 new. I would be happy to accept £800 + postage. This is as good as new so hopefully a great deal. UK sale only with payment by Paypal or bank transfer please.

It is hardly used and therefore in very good condition with all the original parts and packaging. I am selling reluctantly as I wish I had more time to use it. From the times it has been used the footage has been amazing.

If anyone is interested please let me know by PM.

Alex

Kelly Langerak
August 24th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Hi, selling two types of quick release plates:

4 of: Manfrotto 323 RC2 System Quick Release Adapter with 323 - B&H

$30 EACH shipped. These work really well for DSLR users.

and

2 of: Manfrotto 357 Pro Quick Release Adapter with 357PL Plate 357 -

$40 EACH shipped.

Check and paypal.

All work perfectly.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2jg4jrq.jpg

Thanh Nguyen
August 24th, 2010, 03:14 PM
beautilful bump

Thanh Nguyen
August 24th, 2010, 03:17 PM
beautilful bump

Neil Rosales
August 24th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I'll take the 2-Manfrotto 357 Set, trutone@mac.com

Kelly Langerak
August 24th, 2010, 07:02 PM
All are still available.

Curtis Jensen
August 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Was this ever sold?

Michael Frymus
August 24th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Want a canon 16-35 Version I or II.
Must be able to ship to Canada. Please let me know how much you are offering & which version.

thanks.

Please PM or EMAIL me only.
Thanks.

Charles Baisden
August 25th, 2010, 12:03 AM
1) Canon Vixia HV30
ORIGINAL = purchased new from B&H for $699.95
PURCHASE DATE = October 2008
ASKING PRICE = $395 including shipping + PayPal

INCLUDES =
a) Canon BP-2L24H, 2400 mAh
b) Canon BP-2L13, 1200 mAh
c) several mini-DV tapes
d) cleaning clothes for lens

USAGE: This camera was used to transfer mini-DV footage to our editing workstation only, so it doesn't have any dents/scratches from use in the field. This is a great way to preserve the tape heads on your Canon XH-A1 cameras! It has approximately 75 hours of total usage (transfer + recording time).

The charging cord is missing - you can purchase these for new for $30 from here:
http://www.google.com/products?q=CA-570+Compact+Power+Adapte&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=RwByTKyWHYT68Abi9KXgCw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CEUQrQQwAg

I need to sell this! Let me know if you are interested.
~ Charles

Joseph A. Benoit
August 25th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Green screen and stand sold
new price for everything else
$3,250
thank you joe

Josh McConnell
August 25th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Email Sent

Buba Kastorski
August 25th, 2010, 09:22 AM
now it goes for $1500

John Dewey
August 25th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a total of two ARRI 150 Fresnel Lights. Lights must be in good operational/cosmetic condition. It would be even better if barndoors were included.

Please contact me if you have one or two to sell. My email address is: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Thanks!

Tom Majeski
August 25th, 2010, 09:48 AM
If you don't know it, Canon web site describes it.

XH A1 High Definition Camcorder (http://www.usa.canon.com/app/html/HDV/XHA1/)

Camera is 2 years old with aprox 25 tapes through it and is in as-new condition. I know this because I only bought 2 boxes of tapes and a few extras and never re-used a tape.

Has had a UV protective lense cover on since day one.

Original box, manual, all cables and accessories, soft bag, extra hi-capacity battery, SD card with presets, and Audio-Technica AT55 shotgun mic included.

$2100 or will trade for two Canon HFS20, 21, HFS 200, or one camera and cash...you get the idea. Let me know what you have.

tom@thelasercutter.com
masthope@yahoo.com

Charles Baisden
August 25th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Hey Josh - thanks for the email. I've already dropped the price a few times. I feel pretty good about $395 including shipping + PayPal.

Let me know if you want it!
~ Charles

Skip Brand
August 25th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Camera SOLD.

Skip Brand
August 25th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Anton Bauer 2702 four position charger with XM2400 four position extension module. Charge eight Anton Bauer batteries (sequentially). Very good condition. 2702 also has position for 70 watt power supply through 4 pin XLR output. $800.00 will accept Paypal and buyer pays shipping. E-mail skipcam@bellsouth.net. Located in Atlanta.

Lee Small
August 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM
You know it and I know it - "optical image stabilization" gimmicks don't work. You need a tripod, a dolly or - the most flexible solution of all - a steadicam! Now is your chance to own a Tiffen Steadicam Merlin with the metal gimbal (not plastic). I purchased the Merlin Steadicam new and used it for 2 interior shots - so it is in excellent condition. Includes all the standard equipment in perfect working order.

* Merlin Lightweight Camera Stabilizer
* 3.5" x 2" x 11" Folded Removable Dovetail Plate
* Precision Balance Weights - 1 Start Weight - 6 Middle Weights - 2 End Weights
* Camera Mounting Screw
* 2 Locating Pins
* Tripod Plate (to quickly transfer your camera between the Steadicam and a tripod.)
* Gezornen Platz Plastic Hex Bolt (for large cameras to add additional support to a lens large lens)
* Carry Case with custom foam insert (to carry the Merlin)
* Large Carry Case with custom foam insert (to your Camera and Merlin together).
* Training DVD

The Steadicam Merlin offers light, agile, seamless shooting for today's videographer. Ultra-light and ultra-compact, the Steadicam Merlin allows you to keep up with the action more easily than ever. Designed by Garrett Brown, the inventor of the original Steadicam Jr, the Merlin is the next generation hand held Steadicam system. The Steadicam Merlin is half the weight and four times as stable as the JR. Yet, it can move as smoothly as the big $60,000 rigs used in Hollywood. The Merlin let's you "fly" wherever the scene takes you--up and down steps, indoors and outside, through crowds--almost anywhere, with precise, elegant control and ease. Its quick release mount lets you instantly swap camera connections between your Merlin and any tripod. Merlin's design significantly reduces fatigue. So lightweight, it weighs less than a can of soda. With a compact DV, balanced and ready to go, the Merlin weighs about two pounds. Its rigid construction permits longer focal lengths than ever imaginable with a hand-held stabilizer. Merlin's unique dual extended weight system greatly increases inertial stability. And its counterbalancing weight can be precisely adjusted to balance cameras from 0.5 to 5 lbs. The new patent-pending "Folding-Caliper"TM hinge allows instant fold-up, perfect for shoulder-mounted shooting, and just as quickly, returns precisely for hand-held camera work.

Whether you're an independent camera professional, or running the corporate AV department; a wedding and event videographer or real estate agent; enthusiast or film student, the Steadicam Merlin is right for you.

Brilliantly conceived. Affordable. Versatile. Adjustable. Precise. The Steadicam Merlin. The simplicity of pure design married to common-sense ergonomics.

Unique Features:

* DV Compatible
* Exclusive 6-Bearing Metal Gimbal Assembly
* "Folding Caliper" Hinge
* Patented 3-axis Gimbal Handle
* Lightweight
* Weighs less than 12.8 oz
* Supports cameras from 0.5 to 5 lbs (up to 7.5 lbs with arm and vest)
* Affordable cost
* Quick release mount
* Ultra-compact folded design
* Aluminum alloy upper and lower spars

You will love the shots that you can get with the Merlin!

$700 and I'll pick up the shipping to the lower 48.

Steve Rolufs
August 25th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Bump

Really good price, absolute mint, like-new condition.

Steve Rolufs
August 25th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Bump

Great price for the bundle!

Tom Majeski
August 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Sold pending funds...

Josh McConnell
August 26th, 2010, 07:16 AM
I'll take it. Send me an email with your paypal information please. thanks .

Chris Davis
August 26th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Hello. Camera still has only 71 hours.

Darin Clifton
August 26th, 2010, 08:07 AM
357 sold yet ?

Jeff Harper
August 26th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Nick, camera looks like it is new, wide-angle is very nice. Thank you!

Lonnie Bell
August 26th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Hello all,
I'm selling my barely used, like new, Kona 3 card which now is cross platform Mac or PC (just download the appropriate drivers from AJA). The Kona 3 does almost everything except analog in - so I purchased an AJA HD10A (Component Analog to HD-SDI) to go with it.

B&H retails the Kona for $2495 and the mini-converter for $746, so...

I will sell both for $2300,
or as individuals:
Kona $1900
HD10A $500

All reasonable offers will be considered...

My ebay member name is mamasboyprod and I'm a 100% Ebayer with over a 100 transactions - I offer this info for your verification & piece of mind.

My email address is Lonnie@mamasboyproductions.com

Thanks,
Lonnie

Randy Panado
August 26th, 2010, 11:44 AM
I have an excellent condition set of lavs for sale. The only problem is that one of them has cracking on the rubber of the antenna so it had the wired exposed but I used rubber shrink to fix that up. Works with no issues, I'm no longer using wireless for my productions.

What's included :

- transmitter
- receiver
- hot shoe adapter
- mini plug cord
- xlr cord
- mic

$325 shipped NET to me via paypal, if you use regular paypal add 3%. Will be shipped usps priority mail with delivery confirmation.

I'll be traveling to the mainland and will settle in on monday. Please bear with my travel schedule in terms of communication. Thanks

Josh Emerson
August 26th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Canon GL2 Mini DV 3CCD Camcorder - SD - camera includes the following:
- Camcorder
- Lens Shade
- Remote
- Camera Strap
- Battery
- Battery Charger
- Power Cord
- Manual
- Soft-pouch case
- Have tapes will throw in.

Asking for $1000 obo

Camera is in excellent condition. Call Josh 513-612-8728

Kevin Wolff
August 26th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Does this unit transmit on a permitted frequency or one of the frequencies banned for mics by the FCC awhile ago?

Thanks,
Kevin

Tim Snyder
August 26th, 2010, 02:23 PM
This has been sitting on my shelf for a year now and its time to get it out of the office. It's in perfect condition and includes the original box and paper work. I think it was only used 3-4 times. Asking $300 shipped OBO.

Thanks!

Sigmund Reboquio
August 26th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Hi ,
I am selling my
Sennheiser EW112 G3 Wireless

Sennheiser EW112 G3 Wireless Bodypack Microphone EW 112 G3-A -

Used on 6 weddings. Still in good condition.
RFS: Too many lavs.
Shipping : priority + tracking
Payment: google checkout or paypal

Price: $350 + shipping

sreboq81@gmail.com

Charles Baisden
August 26th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Hey Josh!

Sounds great - I'll email you the purchase details.

~ Charles

Kelly Langerak
August 26th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Just messaged you Darin.