View Full Version : Private Classifieds listings from 2010

Tiffany McMichael
May 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Price Drop to $4200.

PM or email me and maybe we can work out a deal. I am trying to move this fast!

Winston Ashley
May 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I'm selling a Sony PMW-EX1. It comes with two Sony SXS 8gig cards and two SD to SXS card adapters. It comes with the bp-u30 Battery, cables, charger, manual, and a rycote wind stopper for the stereo mic. The Shotgun mic holder has been replaced with an additional shoe mount. Asking $4300 for this camera payment through Paypal add $50 for shipping. See my website (wampictures.com) for videos shot with this camera. Contact me (Winston) with any questions wam@wampictures.com

Richard Hogben
May 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Like new Brevis35 MP.2 with extra lenses and accessories (see below) $500 + shipping

I can send pictures on request, this is shipping from Southern California

http://www.cinevate.com/catalog/prod...roducts_id=139

Comes with three Canon FD lenses (50mm, wide angle, telephoto)

Canon FD mount and 37-72 step up ring (fits HV series and similar)

HD 72mm achromat

Improved CFX focusing screen:

It offers approximately twice the diffusion of the standard imaging element, CINEFUSE 1 and better bokeh. It can be used with great results an all cameras with filter threads under 58mm. It is the most film accurate diffuser available from Cinevate and will prove to be the sharpest edge to edge EX1 solution in existence. Losing slightly more light than the stock diffuser, the XL should be used in the f1 to f4 range, making it ideal for fast lenses. This element is so unique that it carries the patent pending status in our lineup.

Microprocessor controlled charger/AC adapter

Watertight ABS Case

Jason Nolte
May 4th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Here are some shots of the front element, plus also a rough comparison between the standard 16x kit lens and the wide 13x. As you can see, it's a nice lens and will make a great addition to your kit.

http://www.sparepartsmedia.com/lens/IMG_5998.jpg
http://www.sparepartsmedia.com/lens/IMG_6008.jpg
http://www.sparepartsmedia.com/lens/IMG_6013.jpg
http://www.sparepartsmedia.com/lens/IMG_6014.jpg

Sam Houchins II
May 4th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Thank you sir for your thoughts. As of earlier today, the music department has also shifted their interest to the H4n. I see they're in good company and are justified.
Should they decide to save $ with the H4 instead, I've passed on your H4's availability.
Thanks for your response, if nothing else, it's been encouraging in their deliberations.
I'll try to read up on the H4-H4n discussion posts you've alluded to.

Travis Cossel
May 4th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Hey, Jim, thanks so much for posting about your experience. I really appreciate it. Glad you're enjoying the camera. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks also for the well-wishes. d;-)

Gabe Strong
May 4th, 2010, 11:57 PM
I have a Steadicam Merlin for sale.....it's the newer one with the metal gimbal. It's in excellent condition.
I'm asking $675 and buyer pays shipping. I am looking to upgrade to the pilot and hoping to use the
money from the sale to help me upgrade.

Nathan DuMoulin
May 5th, 2010, 02:07 AM
I just purchased a new hard resin HPRC case from B&H about a month ago. I've used it once. It's amazing, is indestructible, and works great ...until I realized that I need to switch to a backpack style case instead.

The inside has cubed foam (which I've altered to fit a Panasonic HMC150/HPX170 and accessories). It also has built in wheels, and an extendable carry handle. The case is in mint condition with no signs of use (except the altered cubed foam inside).

I paid almost $200 after tax and shipping just last month. I'm willing to part with it for $120 to anyone living in the area (too expensive to ship). The dimensions are as follows:

Exterior Dimensions: 16.53 x 21.65 x 10.24" (42 x 55 x 26cm) (WxDxH)
Interior Dimensions: 14.17 x 19.05 x 8.58" (36 x 48.4 x 21.8cm) (WxHxD)

More info can be found here: HPRC | AMRE 2600WF Hard Case with Cubed Foam | HPRC2600WFBLACK (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/514197-REG/HPRC_HPRC2600WFBLACK_AMRE_2600WF_Hard_Case.html#features)

Brian Rhodes
May 5th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Like new condition used twice.

The BeachTek DXA-5D DSLR Camera Passive Dual XLR Mic Adapter provides professional audio results when capturing video with a DSLR camera. .• Connects to DSLR microphone inputs

• 2 XLR connections
• Volume and mic/line switch
$245.00
Free shipping

Email: dvdaction2006@yahoo.com

John Huebbe
May 5th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Sold camera.

Monday Isa
May 5th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Off the market.

Damon Mentzer
May 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Up for sale or trade is a excellent condition Steadicam Pilot. Vest, Pack, Arm, Sled, 5.8" Monitor upgrade, Anton Bauer battery mount, this is the complete kit.

I even have a power plate that allows the battery at the bottom of the sled to power a camera also running the AB mount. VERY handy for the cameras pushing the weight limits of the rig

Price is 3100 US- shipping can be negotiated. HOWEVER, any money used from this sale is going to upgrade my 7d. So trades are actually encouraged here. I am looking for a serious Macro lens, any "L" series glass, and compatible flashes, including ring flash.

Damon Curtis Mentzer | Equipment Sale (http://dcmp.zenfolio.com/p534412710/e35510d04)
Damon Curtis Mentzer | Equipment Sale (http://dcmp.zenfolio.com/p534412710/e31f47442)

NOTE: While I DO have the backpack, i never got the straps for said pack. Top and Side handle have worked for me

Alex Raskin
May 5th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Will go back on Sale after Apr 14th at the reduced price. No battery.

Send me an offer - click here (preferred) (http://primehd.net/contact.shtm) or contact via DVInfo.

Teddy Danh
May 5th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Can you send pictures to titechvideos@gmail.com please?

Thanks.

Jeff Anselmo
May 5th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Hi Richard,

Would you be able to change the imaging element for use with bigger cams, like an EX1R?

Also, the link you provided does not work.

Best,

Rick Lutec
May 5th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Camera has sold.

Richard Hogben
May 5th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I'll send you photos tonight, and update this thread.

Here is the working link:

Brevis35 MP.2 Imaging Bundle (non-flipped) (http://www.cinevate.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=139)

The focusing screens can be switched out, the lens adapter can be changed, the step ring can be changed. All the accessories are modular and for sale on:
Cinevate: DSLR Rigs, Camera Sliders, Follow Focus and More (http://www.cinevate.com/)

For example all of there L series diffuser screens support larger cameras (filter threads over 58mm):
Brevis35 Diffuser - CINEFUSE 1Le (http://www.cinevate.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=54)

Glynn Morgan
May 5th, 2010, 08:55 PM
PMW EX3 with Stock accessories

+ SWIT S-8U62 14.4 v, 63Wh Battery

+ 16GB SDHC + MxR express card reader

+ Hoya Super HMC Pro1 UV filter (for Lens Protection)

+ Pelican 1620 Hard Case, Form fitted to camera and critical accessories.

Camera has had one service for back focus issue at a sony servicer. Purchased Febuary 2009. Reciept is kept (not sure if warranty is transferred when sold second hand though).

Not been used since late 2009, due to my own health issues. Selling because of an overseas opportunity, need the money.

What is a good Australian Price?

Aaron Newsome
May 5th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Not meaning to hijack your thread Alex but I know how hard it is to come across good mobile recording solutions that don't cost $50k. I own a Convergent Designs XDR and that will capture HD-SDI. Nice little box. When I went looking for something better, I came across really only four recording boxes that were better. 3 of them were prohibitively expensive. Anything over $10k I consider prohibitive.

The box I've settled on is the cinedeck, currently nearing their first shipments. I'm anxious to see how well it works. The time I spent with the prototype was very promising.

Alex Raskin
May 5th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Aaron, Cinedeck starts at $4500, I think?

This computer I built will actually be better for capturing from SI-2K camera (but not HD-SDI source), and I am asking only $950 for it now, including shipping in CONUS.

One will have to add a touch screen (under $300) and a battery ($300) for truly mobile applications. Total about $1500 in my case.

Lance Librandi
May 6th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Hi Glynn,
I just had a brand new one offered to me from Aust dealer $8300.00
if that any guide
Cheers

Brent Hallman
May 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Looking for a wide angle lens...

Fujinon XS8X4AS-XB8 8x or another type of lens that works with the ex3. I am not looking for a lens adapter, I want the real thing.

If you have one or know someone who does who is interested in selling let me know!

Fujinon | XS8X4AS-XB8 8x for Sony PMW-EX3 | XS8X4AS-XB8 | B&H (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/594252-REG/Fujinon_XS8X4AS_XB8_XS8X4AS_XB8_8x_for_Sony.html#specifications)

Thanks,

Brent

Oren Arieli
May 6th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Excellent condition, with original accessories (manual, USB cable, foam windcaps, soft case, SD card). After I got my Zoom H4n's this recorder got put aside. This has some advantages for the HDDSLR shooter over the Zoom units (longer battery life, more compact and lighter than a H4n, built-in memory, etc).
Condition is A+, no dings, no LCD scratches (protector screen has been on since day 1), works flawlessly.
Here are some specs from Olympus' web site:
Recording Format Linear PCM (Pulsed Code Modulation) WAVE
MP3 (MPEG-1/MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3)
WMA (Windows Media Audio)
Recording Media Built-in 2 GB NAND Flash memory
SD/SDHC memory card (512 MB to 8 GB; up to 16 GB with free firmware update)
Recording Time Built-in 2 GB memory
Linear PCM: Up to 3 hours 10 minutes
MP3: Up to 35 hours 35 minutes
WMA: Up to 69 hours 35 minutes
Card Format SD, SDHC
Input Level MIC SENSE HIGH –59 dBv
MIC SENSE LOW –39 dBv
LINE IN jack input –6 dBv

UPS shipping charges will be added to total cost. Tripod stand from photo NOT included.

Rick Lutec
May 6th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Since the camcorder has already sold I was wondering if there is a way or if it is necessary to remove this thread.
Thanks
Rick

Ken Grohs
May 6th, 2010, 11:59 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD
I'm selling my Manfrotto 521 LANC Remote Controller that's in Like New Condition. Selling only because I don't have the camera I used this with anymore.
This will work with virtually all Sony and Canon camcorders.that utilize the LANC control protocol, whether they are DV, DVCAM, or HDV.

Allows you to control the most commonly used features of your camera: Power On/Standby, Record/Stop, Focus In/Out and Zoom.

Uses a professional-type zoom rocker for finer adjustment and smoother progressions. Zoom rocker comfortably and naturally fits the hand to produce the smoothest zooms.
Uses a 2.5mm Mini stereo jack and cable. You can extend the length with readily-available cable extensions.
Easily adjustable built-in clamp for mounting onto your tripod handle.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Asking $95.00 for it, shipped and Paypal'd
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

-Ken

Jason Nolte
May 6th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Price Drop - $3800. I think it's a pretty good deal for this piece of glass.

Sam Renkin
May 6th, 2010, 01:22 PM
For sale is a gently used 2008 Sony V1U with low hours, used for occasional corporate interview videos. Extra clean, no visible wear of any kind. I've just upgraded to a different camera and no longer need. Will sell as a lot or individually:

- HVR-V1U with all original accessories, manuals and box
- Hoya SMC UV filter
- Sony AC-VQ1050D dual battery charger/AC power supply with original manual and box
- Raynox HD-7062PRO wide angle 0.7X lens adapter with tote bag, manual and box

I'll pay for shipping. This is an outstanding camera for the money, please contact me for more information.

Jeff Anselmo
May 6th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info!

Would you mind if you send me pics as well?

Thanks,

Cesar Ruiz
May 6th, 2010, 02:05 PM
bought the bulb that I busted and now offering it MINT on dvinfo's ebay forum

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/f-ebay/478243-dv-creator-light-kit-1-mint.html#post1523970

Rickey Brillantes
May 6th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I'll take it! How will I send payment?
e-mail me RickeyBrillantes@Verizon.net

Matt McMeans
May 6th, 2010, 02:54 PM
how much are you wanting for it?

Ken Grohs
May 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM
sold sold sold

Thanh Nguyen
May 6th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Just what you did to the post above. "Camera Are SOLD" that all you need to do. You cant edit or delete this thread just post that it sold and let me fade through time

Richard Hogben
May 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Yes, will do thanks.

Vincent Martinez
May 6th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I have a Canon XL-2 in excellent condition. I originally purchased it used and was told they were the original owners, so that would make me the second owner. I don't know how many hours they put on it, but I ran approx. 10 tapes through it. Everything works like it should.

Comes with original mic, 1.6x extender, EF converter so you can use all your Canon EF lenses, 2 batteries, battery charger, remote controll, pelican case and original box.

I will provide a link to some photos in the next day or so.

I'm asking $2,000.00 obo...plus shipping....plue PP fees.

Thanks,
Vince

Tiffany McMichael
May 6th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Bump. Bump.

Jerry Mennenga
May 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Personal Apple MBP used for two seasons for editing highschool football game (18 total) highlights for a small Midwestern daily. In very good condition, never left the house in very pristine condition....

Info as follows: Apple MBP 15" matte screen, 4 gig ram, 200 gig hardrive, Leopard 10.5 software, Apple Care through May 2011
HD wiped by an Apple technician restored to original factory condition
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
2.6 GHz667 MAZ DORZ S DRamm
32 bit color
Apple Care through May 2011
Intel Core 2 duo
blue tooth 2.1.9f10
Airport extreme OX14E4OX8C

Looking for buyer in Continental U.S. only....$2,225.00 with shipping via ground UPS plus insurance...

Jerry Mennenga
Sioux City, Iowa

Simon Nasht
May 6th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Matt,

are these products still available? If so, I'd be interested in making an offer

Simon N

Rick Lutec
May 7th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Thank you.
This post shall now fade..a...waaay......zzzzz.

Matt Pope
May 7th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Yes, they are.

Ethan Cooper
May 7th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Looking for an un-upgraded version of CS2 or CS3.

Marshall Staton
May 7th, 2010, 07:15 AM
I have 3 of these that are brand new. $860 by paypal or $840 by check or money order.

Jason Garner
May 7th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Selling my used HMC-40 with Panasonic XLR adaptor. 26hrs of use in wedding video production. Comes with all items it shipped with from Panasonic. Purchased in March 2010. Upgrading to DSLR shooting and need to unload. Thanks.

info@garnerfilms.com

$1800 plus shipping

Bryan Shelley
May 7th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Still accepting offers.

Brent Hallman
May 7th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I am looking for a Hi Hat tripod for my EX3.

Manfrotto | 529 Hi Hat with 100 mm half bowl- Supports up | 529B

Anyone have one of these or one similar that they want to sell?

Thanks,

Brent

Jad Meouchy
May 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I've got one but am located in the USA. Do you have a US address to ship to?

Jad Meouchy
May 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Tokina 11-16 still available as of today

Brent Hallman
May 7th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Yes, a few friends of mine have homes in the US that I could use as an address.

What do you have? What do you want for it and do you have photos?

Thanks,

Brent

Bryan Shelley
May 7th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Sale Pending.

Dylan Morgan
May 7th, 2010, 07:06 PM
EX1 with 2 8gb SXS Cards and one 16gb. One USB SXS card reader tha allows you to dump footage into your laptop (value $300). Two Batteries- BU-30 and 60. 2 UV filters and I will include the 1620 Pelican case that I bought for it. Camera is in Excellent condition. Hour Tally @ 240 hours. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dylanrmorgan/4569088447/in/photostream/ (not all items included in pics)
$5,000