View Full Version : Private Classifieds listings from 2010

Dylan Couper
April 30th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Price drop, $2247

Bryan Shelley
April 30th, 2010, 02:44 PM
For Sale: JVC GY HD100U-A Shooting Package + BR50U VTR for $3000 O.B.O.

That’s the camera + accessories & a deck for less than the new price of the deck.

I’ve tried this a couple of times before and the sales fell through. I also had a hard time with the thought of letting go of my baby.

Well times change I’ve got new gear and this is just taking up space.

This time I want to move it. All items work great. YES the FIREWIRE IS WORKING. I have lots of photos that I can email to anyone who wants to see them.

What you get.

1. Camera: JVC GY HD100U-A With 72 Drum Hours, Includes: Body, Viewfinder, And Earpiece, Hd100 Battery Charger & Ac Power Adapter, Stock Hd100 Battery (never Been Used), Stock Mic, HD100 Instruction Manual, 16x Fujinon Stock Lens W/ Lens Hood & Cap, Fujinon Lens Manual

2. Anton Bauer Tandem-70 On-camera Ac Adapter And Single Position Battery Charger. $545 New

3. 1 Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery 3+ HRS $400 New

4. 1 -ab-qr-jvc714hdv Gold Mount Adapter Plate $150 New

5. Another Spare Ab-qr-jvc714hdv Gold Mount Adapter Plate $150 New

6. Anton Bauer Abwmk-hd100 Firestore Mounting Plate $55 New

7. KA551U Tripod Adapter Plate For Jvc Gy-hd100u Camcorder $279.95 New

8. Kata DVG-54 Camcorder Glove For Jvc GY-HD100/110/200/250 $149 New

9. Jvc Hz-zs13u Rear Servo Zoom Control For Canon And Fujinon Lenses $650 New

10. A near mint, JVC-HD-BR50U VTR, FW 1.8. Currently 104 Drum Hours, Maybe a few more as I may be using it until I move it. Works Great. A must have to keep your camera heads from excessive wear and tear, Or If You Have Blown Your Firewire. $2650 New

I really need to move this package. Make Me an Offer, You might be Surprised.

Contact Me And We Can Workout A Deal.

Pick your favorite shipper. I’ll get the estimate from the shipper when we figure out what you want to buy. Actual price (I don’t believe in charging extra to box it up and drive to the shipping office) Tracking Number will be Emailed to you right after shipping. Insurance is a must.

LOCAL PICKUP IS ALWAYS FINE.

I CAN DO PAYPAL AND WOULD PREFER IT.

Rick Lutec
April 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I'm looking into selling my EX1. Though I've hardly used it in a long time it does list 800 hrs of operation.
I think it's only been used once or twice since Sony did the 1.11 firmware upgrade beginning of '09. and, according to Sony they also supposedly went through the cam and did whatever tweaking they had to. Seems to be in great shape.
Comes with the U30 battery, charger and one 8 gig SxS card, I also have a couple of Kensington media readers to go with it.
Have been offered upper mid 4000 for it but thought I 'd also list it here to see if there are any better or comparative offers.
Cheers
Rick

Andrew Allsbury
April 30th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Hey guys, I'm selling my Letus Extreme setup! I finally drank the DSLR coolade.

$900 + Shipping

This adapter has been lightly and professionally used and cared for. It has some slight body wear and nothing wrong with the optics or image quality.

Kit comes with:
72mm Mount
Nikon AI Mount
Original Carry Case
V1 Rails (30cm+15cm)
All original hardware + Literature

Please e-mail for more info and pictures andrew at creativewaveidaho.com

Phil Hendren
April 30th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I have a *new* condition set of Cavision rails model RS-816 for sale. It was opened and put together but not actually used. This is a small rail set suitable for consumer form factor video cams (prob would be perfect to support a jag35).

Here is the same model sold at B&H (see reviews):
Cavision | RS-816 8mm Light Weight Rod Support System | RS-816 (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310716-REG/Cavision_RS_816_RS_816_8mm_Light_Weight.html#reviews)

Price: $80 shipped to your door

projectguy at gmx.com

Marshall Staton
April 30th, 2010, 09:51 PM
I have several of these. marstaton4 at hot mail dot com for more information.

Thanks
Marshall

Joe Collins
May 1st, 2010, 04:55 AM
Hello:

I am selling my very lightly used Canon GL2 and accessories; all in excellent condition. I estimate total time on the camera to be less than 20 hours. Includes Canon GL2 camera, WD-30 wide angle adapter, DM-50 shotgun mic, VL-3 light, BP-945 4500 mAH battery, BP-930 3000 mAH battery, BP-915 1500 mAH battery, Canon CA-920 battery charger, camera strap, lens covers, large eyepiece, remote controller, manual, original software and original box.

Asking $1200. Includes insured ground shipping in continental U.S. and I pay Paypal fees.
Paypal only please.

More and larger photos here: Picasa Web Albums - Joseph - Canon GL2 (http://picasaweb.google.com/jollocoll/CanonGL2#)

Thanks for looking.

Thanh Nguyen
May 1st, 2010, 06:24 AM
I'm Happy to Announce this Item are SOLD

Thank you and Congrat to the new owner

Thanh Nguyen
May 1st, 2010, 06:59 AM
bump

If you need my A1s to go with this i'm happy to sell it too.

Tom Robertson
May 1st, 2010, 07:37 AM
Joe was a pleasure to do business with. He packed the dolly really well and we had great communication all through the sale process. Quick shipment, and the dolly is in really great shape! Thanks!

Min Lee
May 1st, 2010, 11:56 AM
I’m selling my EF mount arsat arax 35mm shift lens for $310 shipped and paypal included in continental US. Very interesting lens especially if using for video. It has a smooth aperture ring like cine lenses and a white marking ring around the lens.

I also have two older FD mount 50mm 1.8 and 85mm 1.8 which I’m selling for $35 and $100, respectively. Pics available on request.

I’ll probably sell all these lenses to keh at the San Jose Photo Fair next week but I thought I put it up here first in case anyone is interested. Email me at mindlee (@) gmail (dot) com.

min

Jeff Deveraux
May 1st, 2010, 12:17 PM
I have a fairly low reservation # (1299) and I'm thinking of selling my EPIC offer. If anyone is interested in getting in early in the game on an Epic, make me an offer. As a RED one owner, I have eligibility to buy an Epic long before the general public.

EPIC-X package will include:
-an EPIC S35 MYSTERIUM-X brain with a PL mount (street value when released: $28,000)
-a 5" touchscreen LCD (street value when released: $1600)
-a REDMOTE (street value when released: $550)
-a SIDE CF MODULE (street value when released: $500)
-a MODULE ADAPTOR (street value when released: Not sure)
-a BASE I/O MODULE (street value when released: $1750)
-a PRO BATTERY MODULE, two REDVOLT batteries, and a travel charger (street value when released: $1250)

Isaac Testerman
May 1st, 2010, 04:14 PM
I sent a PM.

Sherri Nestico
May 1st, 2010, 06:34 PM
Decided to keep the gear.

Chris Davis
May 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM
If you have one, let me know.

My primary needs are to shoot 720/30p and 720/24p, so if you have a similar camera I'd consider that too.

Matt Pope
May 2nd, 2010, 06:57 AM
Replied to your PM.

Anmol Mishra
May 2nd, 2010, 08:23 AM
Price reduced to 900 AUD. Its a good price if you consider that most of these components are unavailable or really expensive in oz.

Sean McCormick
May 2nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
Sennheiser MKH 418s M/S Stereo Shotgun Microphone.

Mint condition and fully functional. Includes 5 pin xlr to stereo xlr coiled cable.

$1050.00 PayPal only. Shipping included to US lower 48.

http://www.seanmccormick.biz/outbox/seanthesoundguy/418s.jpg

Sennheiser | MKH418S - Stereo Shotgun Microphone | MKH418S | B&H

Also available, a 12.8' internal coiled CF Ktek boompole, wired with 5-pin xlrs (side exit at bottom) - $450.00

http://www.seanmccormick.biz/outbox/seanthesoundguy/418_boom.jpg

K-Tek | K-152CCRS 5-Section Klassic Series | K-152CCRS | B&H

$1450 for both.

Thanks!

Sean

Gabriel Florit
May 2nd, 2010, 11:47 AM
Sold and shipped.

Marshall Staton
May 2nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
$860 by paypal or $840 by check or money order.

Evan Agee
May 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Really looking to pickup a Redrock Micro DSLR Cinema Bundle, anyone have one they're looking to sell?

Ben Lynn
May 2nd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Cleaning the closet this past weekend I found a few items just sitting around collecting dust. Here's what I've got:

JVC 100/110 AC Power Supply- $50 shipped

Merkury Optics 72mm filter set- $25 shipped

On-camera mic isolator- $30 shipped

Samson MDR-8 mixer- $40 shipped

The first three items are all in excellent condition and have seen virtually no use. The Samson mixer has no audio on the XLR input on Ch. 2 but is otherwise fully functioning and works great. The 1/4" input on the Ch. 2 does work.

Paypal or checks, either is fine. If you send a check I'll ship the item after the check clears.

If you have any questions just ask.

Michael Frymus
May 2nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
bump.
Shooting in 2 weeks. Need to buy by the end of the week.

Ben Lynn
May 2nd, 2010, 06:19 PM
The mixer is sold.

Jason LeFrense
May 2nd, 2010, 06:59 PM
is it still for sale

Andrew Allsbury
May 2nd, 2010, 07:58 PM
Bump Bump!

Ben Lynn
May 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM
Sale pending for the mic isolator.

I forgot to mention the filters in the filter set: clear UV filter, circular polarizer, and a warm filter.

Skye Giebink
May 2nd, 2010, 09:30 PM
SOLD! Thanks.

Dylan Morgan
May 3rd, 2010, 02:25 AM
EX1 with 2 8gb SXS Cards and one 16gb. One USB SXS card reader tha allows you to dump footage into your laptop (value $300). Two Batteries- BU-30 and 60. 2 UV filters and I will include the 1620 Pelican case that I bought for it. Camera is in Excellent condition. Hour Tally @ 240 hours. IMG_3673 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dylanrmorgan/4569089937/in/photostream/) (not all items included in pics)
$5,200

Inna Lantsman
May 3rd, 2010, 09:15 AM
Complete turn-key EZFX Camera Boom system with all necessary accessories, ready for your production. This item is in excellent, 100% perfectly working condition. Portable, user friendly and the most versatile in the production industry. With Extension Kit the boom let you convert the regular boom arm into a longer event style boom. This system will adapt to any production scenario and grow with your needs. Additional high quality images are available upon request.

The MC100 allows remote operators to execute smooth, variable-speed 360-degree pan and tilt movements. Lightweight head mounts to nearly any jib or tripod and can be integrated into permanent AV systems in studios, churches, or auditoriums. This remote control head is in MINT condition.

A Powerful Tool - Total remote camera operation becomes possible with the MC100 system. Whether it is mounted on a camera boom, placed on a tripod as a 'robotic cameraman', or in a fixed location in an auditorium or church, you will have full capability to pan and tilt from the slowest sustained crawl to the rapid moves needed to follow the action. No jib is complete without a motorized pan/tilt head, and the MC100's light weight, universal mounting base, and intuitive compact control box make it a breeze to set up and operate on virtually any jib.

Quality Design and Construction - Precision CNC machining, top-shelf components, rigorous parts inspection, and thorough individual unit testing ensure grade A quality. In production for years, the MC100's original design has remained basically unchanged, but over the years customer feedback and engineering review have led to numerous refinements to make the unit lighter, smoother and easier to operate. We back the MC100 with our full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support.

An Investment in Production Value - While certainly not inexpensive, the MC100's price is considerably lower than units of comparable quality and capability. The cost of renting a professional pan/tilt head alone makes it worth considering. With the MC100 at your disposal, productions become more expansive, dynamic, and "high-end", so much so that every time you use it you are increasing not only the artistic quality of the work, but also its dollar-value to prospective clients.

Convenience - The custom lightweight carrying case with die-cut foam insert will protect the MC100 for storage or transport via air or land. A modular architecture makes parts replacement and repair simple, and we are happy to consult with you about options to suit your needs.

Included Itemized List:

EZ FX Boom Arm
Extension Kit
Varizoom MC100 Remote Head Control for 25 pound Capacity
Undersling & Over-sling Option
Heavy Duty Tripod Manfrotto 528 XB
Heavy Duty Dolly (Manfrotto 114)
75 mm Adapter Ring
100 mm Ball
Monitor Platform
The Ikan V8000HD is a 8" HD monitor
Boom Carry Bag
Extension Kit Carry Bag
Handle Carry Bag
2 Counter Weight Caddy
Manfrotto Articulated Arm that holds monitor
Counter Weights

Not Included:
Camera, Quick Release, Zoom Control.

Asking $6,800
Contact info@bluebonnetmediagroup.com

Keith Rollinson
May 3rd, 2010, 10:41 AM
Happy May!

Several nibbles, but bait is still on the hook...price is now lowered to $11,800 for everything!

Tiffany McMichael
May 3rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Hi All,

I'm moving on to a smaller rig that will better suit my current needs. Looking to sell a Canon XH-A1 camera in like-new condition. Includes the following:

Canon XH-A1
Charger
Battery
Extra Large Battery
Wide-Angle/Macro Adapter
Lenshood
2gig SD card loaded w/ presets

Redrock M2 Kit includes:

Redrock M2 35mm Adapter unit w/ Nikon mount (HD Kit)
Flip module
Adapter to fit 72mm Canon stock lens
Rails
Riser (no shims)
Quick Release Plate

Nikon Lenses: 50mm, 28mm, and more (email me for more lens info)

Sony HVR MRC1K Tapeless Recording Unit - This thing is awesome and makes your Canon Workflow completely seamless. I have since stopped using the tape recording for this camera and only use the Sony unit. Uses 133x CF cards or higher. Comes with:

Unit
Battery
Wall Charger
Connection Cable

This is a great kit for newbies and pros alike. I have thoroughly enjoyed this camera and I know you will too!

Selling it all as a kit currently.

Total Price: $4600

Shipping to continental US only. Buyer covers shipping and Paypal. PM for pictures and more details.

Thanks!!!

Sam Houchins II
May 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM
is this still for sale?

Bryan Shelley
May 3rd, 2010, 01:17 PM
Now $2800 for all of it. Offers will be considered.

Seth Bloombaum
May 3rd, 2010, 01:58 PM
IF Hugh's is no longer available, I'm ready to sell my original H4 with a nice accessories package.

Jason Nolte
May 3rd, 2010, 02:08 PM
Selling a Fujinon TH13x3.5BRMU 1/3" lens, a great wide angle HD lens for the JVC line (and others 1/3 inch) - primo condition. The lens has been babied by pros and only used on commercial shoots - I'm only selling it as I've moved to a different package.

$4000 OBO

The lens is located in Denver, CO and if you're local, you're certainly more than welcome to come and check it out in person.

Thanks,
Jason Nolte
jason_nolte@hotmail.com

Sam Houchins II
May 3rd, 2010, 02:15 PM
I'll pass the info on to our school's music dept.
Thanks.
Are you selling due to dissatisfaction?

Ben Lynn
May 3rd, 2010, 02:33 PM
The filters have been sold and so has the mic isolator.

The only item left is that JVC power supply. Just let me know if you're interested.

Joe Collins
May 3rd, 2010, 03:29 PM
New lower price. $1100 including shipping.

Min Lee
May 3rd, 2010, 03:48 PM
85mm sold!

Bryan Shelley
May 3rd, 2010, 04:25 PM
If you do decide to break up the set. I would be interested in the MRC1K. I do understand keeping the kit together. Just thought I'd call dibs if the need came up.

Thanks

Bryan Shelley

Man Yip
May 3rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
I got this slider today shipped from Japan, but it is a little too heavy for me. The slider is about 7-9 pounds (my scale is not that accurate :P), seamless motion, slight noise during movement. There are some scratches on it during shipping but does not effect the slider motion. This slider is mean for machinery. The motion movement and mechanic is almost the same as the DP slider.

I want to exchange it to a lighter and smaller one and hoping to sell this one to cover the costs.

I am open to any offer. Let me know.

Here is my email, manyipli@gmail.com

I am located in Davis, California

Jeff Deveraux
May 4th, 2010, 12:33 AM
bump......

Marshall Staton
May 4th, 2010, 06:26 AM
bump, brand new!

Jim Schuchmann
May 4th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Thanks Travis!
I used the camera for two shoots this past weekend and it worked wonderfully.
The camera and accessories are in great condition and were obviously well cared for. The shipping was fast and the payment process was a breeze. I really appreciate your attention to detail, it not only shows in your work, it shows in your personal attention to your customers.

This is a great value for anyone thinking about an A-1.

Thanks again and Good Luck on the upcoming move.

Monday Isa
May 4th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Finally going tapeless now. I have a Canon XHA1 in good condition. Comes with component cable, Lens cap, 3 batteries (2 Canons 1 Aftermarket). Charger and instruction manual. Used Sony tapes inside. Also was recently serviced at Canon for cleaning. There is about 280 hours on the head. I used it for 2 years at different events.

$2100 through Google Checkout. Shipped
$2250 through Paypal. Shipped

Munim Tarafdar
May 4th, 2010, 10:02 AM
I take it that you used a dual core 1.6 ghz atom cpu?

Alex Raskin
May 4th, 2010, 10:15 AM
That would not cut anywhere close to the processing power you need here.

Processor is 2.6Ghz Intel

Seth Bloombaum
May 4th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Hm, still nothing from Hugh?

I've liked the H4 just fine. It served me well, both for music recording and for sound-for-video.

When the H4n was introduced I bought almost immediately, as it offered (limited) time-code / BWF output, an optional wired remote, and four-channel recording, all of which I use. If one needs these features, the H4n is a better choice.

If you review the audio forum, there's been lots posted on both the H4 and the H4n. Some people were concerned with using the H4 for audio-for-video because its clock is off by some fraction of a percent. This never bothered me, as it is easy to apply correction in Vegas, my NLE, which is as capable in audio editing as it is in video. This is mostly an issue for 15-minute-plus takes.

From my experience with it, the original H4, silver in color, is a great inexpensive digital recorder, small and versatile. Internal x/y mics are quite good, and, it offers XLR mic and 1/4" line inputs as well.

Tiffany McMichael
May 4th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks for posting. I may break it up but I probably won't. As if I can't sell the camera I will still need the MRC1K to use.