View Full Version : Private Classifieds listings from 2010

Damian Heffernan
November 4th, 2010, 04:16 AM
any chance you'd just sell the glidetrack? (have a bunch of tripods :))

Glynn Morgan
November 4th, 2010, 06:08 AM
I'll get back to you ASAP, I originally intended to courier it inside Australia, but I'll checkout the shipping requirements if you're interested.

Greg Omelchuck
November 4th, 2010, 08:12 AM
I will take the bundle. How well does the 35mm adapter work and what kind of anamorphic lens?

What should I do to get you the money? I have a paypal account.

Greg

Greg Omelchuck
November 4th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Hey Steve,

I will take this along with the lens bundle if still available.

Thanks

Greg

Min Lee
November 4th, 2010, 09:19 AM
I bought a 70mm snap gear but it turns out it's not compatible with my Cavision follow focus. I'd like to sell it for $30 locally around San Francisco Bay Area rather than pay return shipping and re-stocking fee. It's in completely new condition, it literally came in the mail yesterday. Buy it from me and it'll save you $10 in shipping and have it immediately to test out on your setup. I'm also doing a lot of traveling so I'll be in vegas this weekend and LA in the 11/20 and 12/5 if anyone there wants to meet up.

https://indisystem.com/products/snap_gears

email min (at) fuglee (dot) org or call 323-6FUGLEE (323-638-4533)

Chip Thome
November 4th, 2010, 09:24 AM
As of right now, everything except the one I purchased brand new has been sold or committed awaiting payment.

Jan Mitacek
November 4th, 2010, 09:49 AM
New price for the bundle: 2600 EUR.

Will sell the items separetly, make me an offer.

Pics on request.

Greg Chisholm
November 4th, 2010, 11:20 AM
not quite sure how you figure the arm is not included? the kit is complete. Some of the cables were customized to suit my camera.

Greg

Stu Siegal
November 4th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Still available. Offers?

Mike Meyerson
November 4th, 2010, 01:31 PM
lightly used, excellent condition...shot this music video with it (in a VERY dark club)... YouTube - The Gilfords "Video Killed The Radio Star" MUSIC VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbQJDRGQp7k)

an amazing little lens. $85 shipped (US)...paypal only. Only selling because I got a really nice deal on a 50mm f/1.4.

Mike Meyerson
November 4th, 2010, 02:14 PM
For sale...COOL LIGHTS "Speed Softbox" *****does not include bulb or stand*******

Includes the light fixture, stand adapter, speed softbox w/ grid & silk, large & small carrying case.

lightly used, in perfect condition.

$125 shipped. paypal only please.

Ethan Cooper
November 4th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I looked at the B&H listing & somehow missed the arm being in there. On second glance I'm not sure how I missed that.

Randy Panado
November 4th, 2010, 03:50 PM
There is a kit that is sled only so you might have clicked on a link containing that particular package.

Luc De Wandel
November 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Would you consider shipping it to Belgium if I accept your asking price? I pay Paypal of course.

Larry Huntington
November 4th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Any offers welcome. I'm re-posting on ebay soon. Thanks.

Eric Savetsky
November 4th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I still have this lens and have lowered the price to $900.

Michael Wisniewski
November 4th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks Jim! Glad to know it arrived safe and sound. Nice to do business with you.

Edward Calabig
November 4th, 2010, 10:19 PM
I'm selling a like new Libec ZC-3DV. It has never been used in anyway. It comes the original box/manual and fits most cameras with a LANC or cam remote jack.

Here's it is on bhphotovideo with more info:
B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders

Asking $70

Tom Chaney
November 5th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Hi Gang,

I'm about to put this thing on ebay, I thought I would try to keep it in the family, but no one here seems to be interested.

Here's a link to some photos.

Canon XHA1 - a set on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/53665516@N06/sets/72157625191776723/)

I'm seeing these things going for anywhere from $1,400 to $2,200, and this one is in great condition.

Make me an offer if you are interested.

Regards,

Tom Chaney

tom@tomchaney.com

Darren Smith
November 5th, 2010, 05:22 AM
The combo has been sold pending payment - thank you

Glynn Morgan
November 5th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Still open for inquiries about this ex3.

Brian Tori
November 5th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Final price...$450+shipping

Stu Siegal
November 5th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Item Sold.

Jeff Harper
November 5th, 2010, 09:51 AM
I am selling my Vegas 9 license to any interested party for $140. I accept payment via Paypal.

Upon sale I'll contact Sony and transfer license to you.

If interested contact me via the email link here.

Jeff

Mike Meyerson
November 5th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Luc....I'll ship to Belgium if you're willing to pay a little extra to cover shipping.

Jeff Brewer
November 5th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Still looking for a buyer. Price dropped to $4000.

Todd Mizomi
November 5th, 2010, 02:55 PM
How many hours on the heads and what accessories are included besides the wide angle lens? (batteries, etc)

I might be interested, but I live in Hawaii.

Scott Brickert
November 5th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Still available.

Luc De Wandel
November 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hi Mike,

the problem is that when any goods coming from the US enter this silly country, I have to pay 28% import taxes, so I was hoping you would take the extra shipping cost for your account. In return I'm not knibbling on your asking price.
Let me know what you think.

regards
Luc

Mike Meyerson
November 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Luc...let me see how much it'll cost to ship. Email me your address.

Tom Chaney
November 5th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Hi Todd,

It doesn't appear that I can get that information with this camera, sorry.

I looked in the manual, went through the menu and did a search here, nothing came up.

As far as accessories, I have two batteries, the standard and the large BP-945. This camera has really great battery life.

I also have the component cable, the wide angle converter and that is it.

Like I said, I really only shot one doc with it.

There are pictures here.

Canon XHA1 - a set on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/53665516@N06/sets/72157625191776723/)

Make me an offer I can't refuse. :)

Tom

Alan Ortiz
November 5th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Sold. Thanks Joe!

Alan Ortiz
November 5th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Sale pending.

Alan Ortiz
November 5th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Bump, $425.

Lowell Oswald
November 6th, 2010, 10:51 AM
bump, anyone have any offers?

Michael Wisniewski
November 6th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Canon TA100 Quick Release Tripod Adapter
US$60

3 years old
barely used
for Canon camcorders

buyer pays shipping
paypal preferred

Lee Small
November 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Bogen Manfrotto 503HDV video head in excellent condition. Purchased new for use with my Canon XHA1. I have sold the camera and now I don't need this head.

Bogen Manfrotto 503HDV video head = $300

Lee Small
November 6th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Paid $550 new. Used one time in my pool for testing. Didn't need it and sold the XHA1. $420

The VXA is the 10 meter depth housing for the Canon XH-A1 and XH-G1 digital HD camcorders. Designed specifically for these camcorders the model VXM housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable. It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs. The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water. It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket. Includes:
* yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket
* manual for ewa-marine video housings
* initial supply of CD5
* foam padding
* CAF ring with 72 mm filter thread adapters

Manufacturer's link:
ewa-marine:*VXA underwater housing for Canon XH-A1 and XH-G1 digital HD camcorders (http://www.ewa-marine.com/index.php?id=429&ca=&ra=&ext=&model=Canon%20XH-A1&L=0)

Lee Small
November 6th, 2010, 03:11 PM
I have purchased a new camera and no longer need my Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 and the accessories listed below. Everything was purchased new by me...$325

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 - Small scratch in upper left surround of the LCD view screen (cosmetic, see picture)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Camera Strap
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Lens Cap
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Leather Case (NICE!)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Battery + Battery Case
Two (2) Non-Panasonic Batteries for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 + 2 Battery Cases
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Battery Charger
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 A/V Cable
Bower Lens Barrel Adapter Tube for Panasonic LX3 52mm (more popular size for filters)
Boxwave ClearTouch Anti-Glare screen protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

Bonus: Gorilla Pod (small)

Lee Small
November 6th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Paid $300 new and used one time in my pool for testing. Sold my HV30, so I don't need this any longer. $200

The VHV20 is the 10 meter depth housing for the Canon Hv20, HV30 or HV40 high definition digital camcorders. Designed specifically for these camcorders, the housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.

It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs. It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.

Manufacturer's link:
ewa-marine:*VHV20 underwater housing for video cameras or camcorders (http://www.ewa-marine.com/index.php?id=553&ca=&ra=&ext=&model=Canon%20HV30&L=0)

Tom Robertson
November 6th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Offers anyone?

Tom Robertson
November 6th, 2010, 05:00 PM
$395.00 shipped !!!

Darren Smith
November 6th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Thank you for looking

Chris Davis
November 6th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Still available.

Michael Wisniewski
November 6th, 2010, 10:44 PM
item has been sold

Paul Cascio
November 7th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Email sent.

Luc De Wandel
November 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Hi Mike,

I'm afraid there's a misunderstanding. Just checked on the Cool Lights site and the new price they mention for the Speed Softbox is $99. So probably we're not talking about the same item. Sorry for that!

Mike Meyerson
November 7th, 2010, 09:31 AM
it's the same...sort of...but I am also including the light fixture too, which new is an additional $69 + s & h.

So to be clear, I'm selling everything except for the bulb...not just the actual softbox.

John Brinks
November 7th, 2010, 01:15 PM
does it include the specialized screws that are used to attach it to the camera...

Luc De Wandel
November 7th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Just to make sure we're talking about the same product: is the item you're selling denominated CL-SPSB256 by Cool Lights, or is it rather the CL-SPSB600?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't find the item 'light fixture' anywhere on the Cool Lights site. Could you describe what this is or give me a link to the description on the site?

Thanks!
Luc