View Full Version : Private Classifieds listings from 2010

Paul Cronin
June 20th, 2010, 09:54 AM
I am going to lower the price since I am keeping one of the storage boxes for my new Senneiser systems. They only had a styrofoam box ugh. But no worry both Samson systems will fit in one box well, this is how I have always carried the two systems. So two systems in one box $325.

Greg Gerber
June 20th, 2010, 09:58 AM
GL-2 Mint Condition. Never used to rewind or capture footage from tapes. Used on bogen tripod with lanc controller. (i.e. buttons hardly touched by human hands). Less then 75 tapes.

Complete Kit

GL-2
Canon WD-58 .7x
Raynox MX-3000Pro .3x
Hoodman H300
Tiffen UV filter
Charger CA-920
BP-915
Power2000 BP-945
Petrol Bag PCCB1-N
VL-3 Light
Wireless Controler WL-D77
The Ultimate Guide to the Canon GL-2 DVD
Cables
Book
Box

$1400.00 w/ free shipping

Greg

Daniel Weber
June 20th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Email sent....

Jimmy Toha
June 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Hi guys,

My 2nd sale.

For some reason I ended up getting a second-hand Canon XH-A1 NTSC model, despite living in Singapore that has a PAL Standard. It was more like an impulse purchase on my part, as I bought it as an investment for future in case I go freelance. It's not happening yet, and not too sure when but due to other personal commitment, I'd rather hold onto the funds rather than letting the camera sit idly until I make some money from using it, should that ever happen. And I thought I could do an official Canon NTSC to PAL conversion, but I only found out after I purchased the camera that the conversion would set me back S$800. Can't justify such spending for the time being.

Anyway, the only flaw in the camera is the mic grill that has some paint removed. Could easily be fixed by using a black marker pen. The Wide angle adapter has cosmetic scratches around it but fully functional.
Original seller claims about 30 hours of usage on tape head, while I added about 3 minutes of testing to it.

What the buyer gets:

- Canon XH-A1 camcorder with lens cap

- Wide Angle Adapter WD-H72

- Accessories:
CA-920 Compact Power Adapter
WL-D5000 Wireless Controller
DTC-1000 Component Cable
Lens Hood
SD Card 16MB
BP-945 Battery Pack 7.4V, 6000mAh (3rd party, runs for 6 hours)
DC-920 Power Supply Coupler
Canon Shoulder Strap
New Canon tape cleaner

- Original box included.

I bought all including shipping and tax to Singapore for about US$2700. Hoping I can recover as close to original sale price as possible so please be kind with your offer. Would rather deal through this forum rather than ebay.

Payment through Paypal. If the agreed price is fair, I don't mind paying the Paypal fee.

Photos available upon request, so please email me any questions or offers at <toha416@yahoo.com>.

Thanks for reading, guys! :)

Michael Galvan
June 20th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Hi all,

I recently bought this battery for a new VIXIA Flash HD camcorder. Long story short, I decided to return the camcorder, but couldn't return the battery because I opened the packaging.

So I am looking to sell it as I have no need for it. It literally is brand new, but out of the blister packaging. I also threw away the packaging, so I have just the battery. But it hasn't been used and is brand new.

Looking to sell for $60. If local to NYC, we can do a local transaction is desired.

Let me know if interested. Thanks.

Tim Severson
June 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Ok, so after a fair number of views from the forum community, its clear that maybe I'm asking a bit much...so, here's what I'm thinking:

1) I've LOVED this camera, its been great to me and I while I want some $, I'd really like for the camera to find a good home more than anything else

2) I'm willing to negotiate on the price, but with the inclusion of the lens and the case (and based on comparable listings in this and other places), I already feel like my initial figure is mostly reasonable

3) So my position is this, if anyone can provide me with a nice, sincere, funny (especially funny) email or post detailing why'd they be a good owner for the camera, I'll be happy to come down on the price

I'll await your replies, and remember, the funnier the better....Happy Father's Day out there to all the Dad's in the forum

Scott Hayes
June 20th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Will this fit an HG21 and how long will it last?

Scott Hayes
June 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM
ill take the cheaper 3021, but I dont need the head. PM for a price without and total please. if the mic
sale fell through, id be highly interested in those as well.

Peter Manojlovic
June 20th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Can you tell me if the Sennheisers are sold??

I'll take'm ASAP!!!!

Raul Rooma
June 20th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Hi! As upgraded lately to Rode NTG3,i don't need 2 shotguns,i can sell trusty AT 897 mic .nice condition,
original box,accesories,and rycote fur,ask for pics.
Asking 175£

regards

Raul

Michael Galvan
June 20th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Yes, this will work on the HG21.

I haven't used it, so I can't say for sure, but its suppose to be double the original stock battery that comes with the camera.

It is the 2nd highest capacity battery for the Canon VIXIA flash/hd camcorders.

Tom Robertson
June 20th, 2010, 05:58 PM
E-mail sent.

Michael Galvan
June 20th, 2010, 07:55 PM
This has sold. Thanks!

Jay TenBrink
June 20th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Payment sent for the Duel Adapter and Varizoom.
Thanks!

Scott Hayes
June 21st, 2010, 05:53 AM
This is a fantastic little camera, i just need to upgrade. It features a 120gb hdd and SDHC slot
for 1920 x 1080 recording. does 30 and 24p, and can also do still images as well with a built in flash.
I am pretty sure I have the box and all the cords. This camera also features manual audio control with a mic input and viewfinder. For all the info visit Canon's website

Canon]Canon Consumer Products (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=177&modelid=17383) Consumer Camcorders - VIXIA High Definition Camcorders

Asking $620 shipped, all fees included.

Eric Larson
June 21st, 2010, 05:54 AM
They are available. I'm just waiting on one person to let me know if he wants them. If I don't hear back from the end of the day, I'll let you have them.
For full disclosure purposes the C Freq that they operate in in mid 700s. Which I haven't had a problem with, but could be used for public safety in the US in the future. But if you are from Canada that probably isn't an issue and these would be a steal for that price.

One more thing I just remembered the Lav mic that plugs into the transmitter, the cord had gotten cut and then spliced back together and so has some "ugly" electrical tape on it about 6 inches from where it plugs into the transmitter, about 4 ft from the mic itself.

Daniel Weber
June 21st, 2010, 08:06 AM
Duel adaptor and Varizoom sold.

All I have left is the Dolgin 2-Bay charger.....

Andy Olson
June 21st, 2010, 11:18 AM
Bump!

This is the m2e unit with the upgrade that has less that 1/2 stop of light loss even with the Flip accessory! It's a great deal. Open to offers as well.

Eric Larson
June 21st, 2010, 12:02 PM
I can't seem to edit my original post.
The Sensheissers are sold and one of the 3021 Tripods.

Kevin Randolph
June 21st, 2010, 12:55 PM
Price reduced to $950....

John Threat
June 21st, 2010, 12:55 PM
I'm selling my trusty xl2 which has been recently factory serviced. buy the whole kit and you can shoot SD in air and underwater.

Canon XL2
Fu-1000 Viewfinder B&W and Crisp
16x Manual Lens.
Century optics Fish Eye Adapter
Cavision 4x4 matte box with rods and pistol grip
4x4 filter
72mm filters
Two batteries (one stock, one bp-945) and two battery chargers
Large Pelican Case 1650
2 stock microphone(s), stock colour viewfinder, strap, and battery power plate.
and
a 3x Manual Lens with a impaired servo ring.
and
The Ewa-Marine underwater housing - which works really nice - this item works for the XL2 and the newer XH series.
Everything is in excellent condition other than the 3x servo ring, but the lens itself still works and the glass is in excellent condition.
All this for just:

Total asking price: $3500 or best offer.

I'dl like to sell this altogether or in large chunks and I live in New York City in Brooklyn - but if you want one piece email me and we will see what we can do.

More pictures available on request. my email is mediathreat@gmail.com for direct questions for fast response.

Thanh Nguyen
June 21st, 2010, 01:43 PM
i sent you and email about the 105mm

Charles Newcomb
June 21st, 2010, 03:32 PM
traded, thanks

Slavomir Valko
June 21st, 2010, 04:13 PM
DIY Skater Dolly

Jad Meouchy
June 21st, 2010, 06:10 PM
found one, three actually, so about to sell one

Jad Meouchy
June 21st, 2010, 06:29 PM
I bought two brand new bodies - Japan models but with english menus - and flashed both of them with the most stable settings of the new GH13 firmware hack. I really only need one so I am selling the other body. It's a brand new body with all sealed accessories, camera has only been turned on to do the hack.

For those unfamiliar, the hack allows:
-32+ mbit AVCHD recording, up from 17mbit -- eliminates "muddy" image issues
-4:2:2 colorspace on MJPEG recording
-support for third party batteries
-removal of 30min time limit on recording
-native 24p support, no more 60i container wrapping or whatever

$800 shipped/paypal'd or pick up in L.A. for 20 less

Jad Meouchy
June 21st, 2010, 06:56 PM
This is a well used but still strong Vinten Vision 10 tripod including head, 2-stage sticks, and spreader. This was originally an ENG kit that retailed around $3500. It has seen a lot of use and here is a list of issues:
-head tightening handle is partially broken -- still functions but missing half the handle part-- replacement is ~$40 from B&H
-metal finger ring on spreader bar is gone, little plastic tab that would retain it is broken
-the sticker on one side has fallen off (shown in pictures)
-head is low on fluid, noticeable in certain climates, could use a servicing probably $200-300. When tilting up and down, there is a point at which the low fluid becomes obvious when it has a subtle notch at extreme angles. Panning is great and 90% of all tilting is great.

Payload up to 32lbs.
bubble level
Height 16.4"-61.5"
Fluid head
100mm bowl

Thus the price is 900 shipped OBO

Jad Meouchy
June 21st, 2010, 07:13 PM
Also includes removable insertrack dolly and rain cover

Kata MC-61 GDC Multi Case Shoulder Bag
-Fits Photo and Video Equipment
-Holds Small Laptop Computer
-1680 and 840 Ballistic Nylon TST (Thermo-Shield-Technology)
-Modi-Vers System
-Yelloop Interior Click
-Interlocking Handles
-BSS Shoulder Strap

Exterior Dimensions 20 x 12.2 x 12.6" (51 x 31 x 32cm) (LxWxH)
Interior Dimensions 19.3 x 8.3 x 10.6" (49 x 21 x 27cm) (LxWxH)
Weight 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)

Great for travelling on plane, fits in overhead compartment and provides great padding.

150 shipped or pickup in L.A.

Brendan Walsh
June 21st, 2010, 10:01 PM
I'm looking to sell a 1/3" JVC to Nikon adapter I purchased from Les Bosher about a two years ago. It can be used on the HD100/200 series cameras as well as the HM700 and the Sony Z7. It's excellent for macro work as well as telephoto use.

The adapter works great and is very well built, but I've since sold my JVC so I no longer have use for it. I paid 160 GBP, which translates to a little over $235 with current exchange rates.

I'm asking $175 shipped. A great deal for anyone in the US.

Alvin Witcher
June 21st, 2010, 11:41 PM
you got pm'ed

John Doran
June 22nd, 2010, 04:00 AM
Sennheiser EW 112 G2 radio mic kit with hard case.

Sennheiser ME66/K6 shotgun mic power module, Rycote softie cover and hand grip/boom adaptor in hard carry case.
£600

Peer Landa
June 22nd, 2010, 04:21 AM
I'm looking to buy an Iscorama 36.

-- peer

Andy Olson
June 22nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
$700 shipped before going to ebay.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paul Cronin
June 22nd, 2010, 10:19 AM
I keep getting asked how much for one system.

One with out box is $160
One with box is $165

You pay insured shipping

Blake Avant
June 22nd, 2010, 11:24 AM
New Price for Canon XH-A1 only and all accessories including high capacity battery. Very low use please see photos for condition. $1750 including shipping

Blake

Man Yip
June 22nd, 2010, 11:51 AM
bump! shot me an offer!

Bob Krieger
June 22nd, 2010, 01:13 PM
I bought this sucker a little over a year ago and got some good use out of it, however the frequencies are in the 700 Mhz range and therefore no good in the US any longer. I could use it, I guess, and look for clear channels in my area but I wouldn't want to be recording an event and get "other chatter" recorded instead!

The system contains:
1 - 200UPR dual channel receiver
2 - 10BT lavalier mic transmitters
PLUS
1 - 51XT plug-in transmitter

Cost of just the receiver and 2-10BT transmitters is around $500.00. The 51XT plug-in transmitter itself is about $200.00 new. I'm looking for $400.00 OBO. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow. Anyone interested?

Jose Estrada
June 22nd, 2010, 01:17 PM
Man Yip, if you do not sell it by Friday, I will contact you,directly, on Saturday (6-26)

Michael Liebergot
June 22nd, 2010, 03:12 PM
I have been mulling this for quite a while, and have decided to sell my Mint condition Edirol R44 recorder, plus a few extras.

I hate to part with it, but I'm finding that I am not doing much 4-track recording these days.
Besides the R-44 itself, I am also throwing in a long running iPower Tekkeon MP3750 http://tekkeon.com/...ucts-mypowerall.html battery to go along with it if desired.
And it's kind of tight, but I also have Petrol sound bag, plus an additional padded case that fits perfectly to go along with the recorder. As I said it's a little snug, but still fits perfectly, almost like a glove.

Looking for SOLD for the lot.
As I said, the condition is mint, and looks and functions new out of the box.

Comes with original box, manuals, accessories, plus Petrol sound bag, padded bag, and long running Tekkeon MP3750 battery.

Feel free to contact me for details.

Jason Hartley
June 22nd, 2010, 04:22 PM
Hi Jason...sent you an email 2 days ago. Please reply to this and let me know if it's still for sale.

Scott Brickert
June 22nd, 2010, 04:31 PM
still available.

Scott Brickert
June 22nd, 2010, 04:33 PM
Still available.

Scott Brickert
June 22nd, 2010, 04:34 PM
still available.

Adam Elzinga
June 22nd, 2010, 07:24 PM
I'm looking to buy a Firestore FS-4 Pro HD or FS-C DTE recorder for use with my new XLH1. Willing to pay $400 for a unit in good condition, preferably with an extra battery and/or mounting hardware.

Melqui Rodriguez
June 22nd, 2010, 08:46 PM
I have 2 of these available. They are used but have been well cared for. Great for smaller rigs and DSLRs.

They come with controler, cables, and power supply. (crane and camera not included)

I am asking US $750.00 each, obo + Shipping - They retail for $1049.00

If you like to read more about this heads go here: Pan and tilt PT24 (http://www.cameraturret.com/PT8.htm)

Thanks for reading

Matt Martin
June 22nd, 2010, 11:05 PM
This a new BlackMagic Design Decklink HD Extreme SD/HD/2K 4:4:4 video card with SDI, HDMI and analog connections for Mac or PC. I opened the box once to make sure all the contents were included, but I've never installed it in a computer and it has never been used.

You can go to Blackmagic DeckLink HD Extreme - SD/HD/2K... (BDLKHDEXTR3) at OWC (http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Blackmagic%20Design/BDLKHDEXTR3/?utm_source=google&amp;utm_medium=shoppingengine&amp;utm_campaign=googlebase) for all of the specs on the card. Let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions, thank you,

Matt
matt.alan.martin@gmail.com

Picture - http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad248/mattalanmartin/Decklink.jpg

Josh Fung
June 23rd, 2010, 03:16 AM
Genuine Canon Wide Angle Converter WD-H72 0.8x

72mm Thread!

This is a brilliant Zoom Through Lens!!

The Canon WD-H72 wide-angle adapter provides an even wider angle of coverage 0.8x for those times when you are shooting in a confined space or for shooting scenery.

The wide-converter is useful indoors as well, since you'll be able to fit more of your subject into the picture frame.

The WD-H72 is compatible with the XH A1, XH A1s and XH G1 camcorders.

Comes with Canon Leather Pouch. Lens Caps for both ends. In excellent Condition!!

email me fungusjosh@gmail.com

Josh Fung
June 23rd, 2010, 03:19 AM
Asking $450 New Zealand Dollars.

Josh Fung
June 23rd, 2010, 03:21 AM
This is the ultimate for DSLR users, no fungus no scratch. Comes with cap for both ends and rubber lens hood with UV Filter

Professionally Cleaned, in tip top condition.

Asking $500 New Zealand Dollars.

email me fungusjosh@gmail.com

John Threat
June 23rd, 2010, 07:26 AM
I'm dropping the price to $3000 or best offer.
Underwater housing is nice!

Here are three shots I've shot with this camera - underwater, special effects, and world cup promo for SA shot just last week.
Underwater housing shots always makes your productions look like a million dollars and for clients billing.
The underwater housing also works for the Canon XL-H1