View Full Version : All Things Audio



  1. Recording to an iPod as a mic
  2. Ssssssssssss
  3. Small pop filter
  4. Lav mic for XL2
  5. Mic Shock Mounts Selection
  6. American Chopper audio?
  7. MiniDisc Questions
  8. best audio quality from CD
  9. mic for a short (shot on dvx100a)
  10. PC Sound Card Questions
  11. AT897 mic with Canon Elura
  12. I have a sennheiser shotgun Mic that goes on top my cam....
  13. How can I remove WIND noise from an interview?
  14. mixing board
  15. Uwp-c1
  16. AT897 Shotgun, info please
  17. Sony ECM-678 Short Shot-gun mic
  18. telephone interview recording
  19. Dual use mic?
  20. Oktava upgrade?
  21. Inexpensive Field Mixers
  22. I need recommendations for a wireless MIC
  23. Best Shotgun Mic for Beachtek 4p (AT897, etc)
  24. Best mic system for $600 budget?
  25. How would you do the audio for this?
  26. What's a peak?
  27. AT-897 compatible with Senny wireless?
  28. Lavalier confusion--It's all greek to me :-(
  29. Can I bypass the auto-audio functions on the hd10u with the beachtek DXA-8
  30. Very cheap alternative to audio
  31. On Camera Mic
  32. recommendations: camera mount mic & voiceover on computer
  33. I just bought a nice Sennheiser shotgun MIC...
  34. Using an SM81 w/a Sony TRV730
  35. Rycote pistol grip systems
  36. Rode NT1a vs. NT2a
  37. BeachTek DXA-8 LEDs indicate ouput voltage, not limiting
  38. Senn G2 accessories?
  39. Which external interface device to choose for direct laptop recording
  40. a good mic for a boom mic
  41. Wind Protection setup
  42. What's Up With Phantom Power (from B6 string)
  43. What about voice123.com?
  44. Xi External Mic levels
  45. Sound Design (Lights turn On)
  46. Condenser mic for guitar amps/DJ speakers
  47. Film scoring software needed
  48. Anyone thought of filming in 3.0 ?
  49. audio technica, hows it hold up
  50. Using the BeachTek DXA-8 with the GL2